Area dedicated to initial certification with the NCCAOM.
- How do I verify that someone is NCCAOM certified?
- What is the difference between NCCAOM certification and state licensure?
- How do I become licensed to practice in a state?
- How do I add my name in the Find a Practitioner?
- How do I request additional ID cards and wall certificates?
- How does moving to a different state affect my certification? What do I need to do to practice in that state?
Education route requirements
- What are the requirements to apply under the apprenticeship route?
- I have formal education and have completed apprenticeship, what are my requirements to sit for NCCAOM's exams?
- What are the educational requirements for an International applicant?
- What are the requirements for Inactive Status?
- What are the requirements to retire?
- I passed the exam. What was my score?
- How did I fail the exam when the average of my content area scaled scores was 70 (or higher)?
- I failed the exam. How do I request verification of my exam results and overall scaled score?
- I failed the exam. What areas do I need to focus on for the next exam?
- When will I receive my exam results?
- What is a scaled score?