How do I recertify
- Go to NCCAOM’s website (www.nccaom.org) and ‘Login’ at the upper right corner
- Select the Certification Portal (left side) and log into your NCCAOM certification account
- Scroll down to the section title ‘Recertification’
- Select the blue hyperlink ‘Report CE’ on the right side
- Select the orange button ‘Add Activity Record’. For detailed instructions on how to report PDA/CEU’s, please follow the below link:
- Submit an application for NCCAOM Recertification. The earliest you can submit the recertification application is 1 year prior to your current certification expiration date.