Candidates can schedule any NCCAOM exam by calling Pearson VUE directly at (888) 235-7649, Monday through Friday, 7am-7pm CT, or by scheduling online at the Pearson VUE NCCAOM Certification Testing page. The candidate’s ATT letter provides registration information and detailed instructions on how to schedule an exam. Candidates can schedule their exams within the four-year period after their application has been approved. NCCAOM exams are administered at over 250 Pearson VUE Professional Test Centers around the world. When candidates schedule an exam, they pay Pearson VUE directly using Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit cards.
Articles in this section
- I passed all the required exams. Does this mean I’m now certified?
- I passed the exam. What was my score?
- How did I fail the exam when the average of my content area scaled scores was 70 (or higher)?
- I failed the exam. How do I request verification of my exam results and overall scaled score?
- I failed the exam. What areas do I need to focus on for the next exam?
- When will I receive my exam results?
- What is a scaled score?
- How many questions must be answered correctly to pass an exam?
- I think one of the questions I received could have more than one correct answer. What is the procedure to have this question reviewed?
- Do all the questions have to be answered on the exam or can some answers be blank?