Yes. Candidates are only allowed five (5) opportunities to take each exam module. After the fifth unsuccessful attempt (all formats and/or languages inclusive), the candidate will not be allowed to take the exam again. Please refer to question #11 for additional information.
Articles in this section
- I passed all the required exams. Does this mean I’m now certified?
- I passed the exam. What was my score?
- How did I fail the exam when the average of my content area scaled scores was 70 (or higher)?
- I failed the exam. How do I request verification of my exam results and overall scaled score?
- I failed the exam. What areas do I need to focus on for the next exam?
- When will I receive my exam results?
- What is a scaled score?
- How many questions must be answered correctly to pass an exam?
- I think one of the questions I received could have more than one correct answer. What is the procedure to have this question reviewed?
- Do all the questions have to be answered on the exam or can some answers be blank?