Yes. A list of herbal formulas is included with the 2018 Chinese Herbology (CH) content outline. A list of single herbs is not available within the 2018 CH content outline. Content outlines can be accessed from the Examination Preparation section of the NCCAOM website.
Articles in this section
- I passed all the required exams. Does this mean I’m now certified?
- I passed the exam. What was my score?
- How did I fail the exam when the average of my content area scaled scores was 70 (or higher)?
- I failed the exam. How do I request verification of my exam results and overall scaled score?
- I failed the exam. What areas do I need to focus on for the next exam?
- When will I receive my exam results?
- What is a scaled score?
- How many questions must be answered correctly to pass an exam?
- I think one of the questions I received could have more than one correct answer. What is the procedure to have this question reviewed?
- Do all the questions have to be answered on the exam or can some answers be blank?