Some insurance companies cover acupuncture treatment and they stipulate that the practitioner be NCCAOM certified. In addition, a majority of flexible accounting spending plans will cover acupuncture and Oriental medicine treatment. It is recommended to call your insurance carrier to verify coverage and discuss options.
Articles in this section
- How do I find a qualified practitioner to perform cupping safely?
- I would like to learn more about cupping. Where can I find out more information?
- Is cupping safe? Does it hurt?
- How does cupping work? What does it treat?
- Will acupuncture and Oriental medicine treatment be covered through my insurance reimburse?
- Should I consult with my physician regarding getting acupuncture and Oriental medicine treatment?
- Can children be treated with acupuncture?
- Can you tell me more about Chinese herbal treatment?
- Does acupuncture treatment hurt?
- How many treatments will I need?