Children of all ages are treated and respond well to acupuncture and Chinese herbal treatment. In addition, young children of those apprehensive of the use of acupuncture needles may be treated without needles using Asian bodywork and/or electrical probes. In addition, herbal formulas are usually prescribed to enhance the acupuncture treatments and to provide further care between treatments as well.
Articles in this section
- How do I find a qualified practitioner to perform cupping safely?
- I would like to learn more about cupping. Where can I find out more information?
- Is cupping safe? Does it hurt?
- How does cupping work? What does it treat?
- Will acupuncture and Oriental medicine treatment be covered through my insurance reimburse?
- Should I consult with my physician regarding getting acupuncture and Oriental medicine treatment?
- Can children be treated with acupuncture?
- Can you tell me more about Chinese herbal treatment?
- Does acupuncture treatment hurt?
- How many treatments will I need?