Usually, a series of treatments are necessary to resolve a condition. Each case and condition is treated individually. A consultation is required to determine requirements. Treatments can be between 45 to 90 minutes in length with the first consultation usually lasting longer. It is best to consult with an NCCAOM certified practitioner for more details about your specific treatment plan.
Articles in this section
- How do I find a qualified practitioner to perform cupping safely?
- I would like to learn more about cupping. Where can I find out more information?
- Is cupping safe? Does it hurt?
- How does cupping work? What does it treat?
- Will acupuncture and Oriental medicine treatment be covered through my insurance reimburse?
- Should I consult with my physician regarding getting acupuncture and Oriental medicine treatment?
- Can children be treated with acupuncture?
- Can you tell me more about Chinese herbal treatment?
- Does acupuncture treatment hurt?
- How many treatments will I need?