Those currently training through only Route 3 will have until December 31, 2021 to finish their training and submit their application for certification, along with their completed files, to the NCCAOM to review their eligibility for certification testing.
Articles in this section
- Which certifications are supported by NCCAOM?
- How did NCCAOM seek stakeholder input on eliminating Apprenticeship Route #3?
- Will applicants still be able to apply through a Combination Route of Formal Education and an Apprenticeship (Route #4)?
- How will this affect future apprentices who wish to take exams for licensure purposes after December 31, 2021?
- How will this affect current apprentices?
- When will the Apprenticeship Route #3 be eliminated?
- Why is the NCCAOM eliminating the Apprenticeship Route (#3) for eligibility in 2021?
- How do I prepare for exams?
- Can I just take the exams?
- When can I apply for certification?