The NCCAOM continues to support four certification programs through the renewal process which is designed to ensure that NCCAOM Diplomates are performing activities to stay current within their practice area in a manner that benefits the safety and trust of the public as well as meeting the needs of the Diplomate: Dipl. ABT (NCCAOM)®, Dipl. Ac. (NCCAOM)®, Dipl. O.M. (NCCAOM)® and Dipl. C.H. (NCCAOM)®.
Articles in this section
- Which certifications are supported by NCCAOM?
- How did NCCAOM seek stakeholder input on eliminating Apprenticeship Route #3?
- Will applicants still be able to apply through a Combination Route of Formal Education and an Apprenticeship (Route #4)?
- How will this affect future apprentices who wish to take exams for licensure purposes after December 31, 2021?
- How will this affect current apprentices?
- When will the Apprenticeship Route #3 be eliminated?
- Why is the NCCAOM eliminating the Apprenticeship Route (#3) for eligibility in 2021?
- How do I prepare for exams?
- Can I just take the exams?
- When can I apply for certification?