NCCAOM will not accept applications for certification through Route #3 after December 31, 2021. This five-year notice allows for all currently training apprentices to complete and meet the requirements for this route.
Articles in this section
- Which certifications are supported by NCCAOM?
- How did NCCAOM seek stakeholder input on eliminating Apprenticeship Route #3?
- Will applicants still be able to apply through a Combination Route of Formal Education and an Apprenticeship (Route #4)?
- How will this affect future apprentices who wish to take exams for licensure purposes after December 31, 2021?
- How will this affect current apprentices?
- When will the Apprenticeship Route #3 be eliminated?
- Why is the NCCAOM eliminating the Apprenticeship Route (#3) for eligibility in 2021?
- How do I prepare for exams?
- Can I just take the exams?
- When can I apply for certification?