Submit an application for NCCAOM Recertification Certification.
The earliest you can submit the recertification application is 1 year prior to your current certification expiration date.
- Go to NCCAOM’s website (www.nccaom.org) and ‘Login’ at the upper right corner
- Select the Certification Portal (left side) and log into your NCCAOM certification account
- Select the orange button ‘Apply for Recertification’ at the top of the profile page.
- Be prepared to complete the application at one sitting – you cannot save the application and finish it later. You will need to provide the following information. Most areas are drop-down lists.
- Update individual profile and click save
- Select certification that you are attempting to renew
- Health and Legal Questions
- Attestation – NCCAOM Code of Ethics and the NCCAOM Grounds for Professional Discipline (https://www.nccaom.org/advocacy-regulatory/professional-ethics-and-discipline/)
- Submit the application and pay the fee. NCCAOM accepts Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Active recertification fee: $290
- Lapsed year 1 recertification fee: $340
- Lapsed year 2 recertification fee: $390
- Lapsed year 3 recertification fee: $440